- Journal (Publons)
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine; Journal of Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance; Neuroimage; NMR in Biomedicine; IEEE Journal of Biomedical and Health Informatics; IEEE Journal of Electromagnetics, RF, and Microwaves in Medicine and Biology; PLOS ONE; Signal, Image and Video Processing; Pain Medicine
- Prediction of Total Knee Replacement and Diagnosis of Osteoarthritis by Using Deep Learning on Knee Radiographs: Data from the Osteoarthritis Initiative (Invited Talk), Stanford University Center for Artificial Intelligence in Medicine & Imaging, Nov 2020
- High resolution hip microarchitecture MRI meets deep learning for fracture risk assessment (Invited Talk), ISMRM Turkish Chapter Third Virtual Workshop, Nov 2020
- Parallel Transmission for High Spatial Resolution Hip Microarchitecture MRI (Invited Talk), Cardiff University Brain Research Imaging Center (CUBRIC), Cardiff, July 2019
- Fracture Risk Assessment using Deep Learning and Hip Microarchitecture MRI, ISMRM Annual Meeting, Honolulu, May 2017.
- Sensitivity of magnetic resonance thermal imaging for mmWave exposure assessment, BioEM, Ghent, June 2016.
- Incorporation of a Local Temperature Penalty in Pulse Design (Invited Talk), ISMRM Joint Study Group Meeting: High Field Systems & Applications / MR Safety, Singapore, May 2016.
- Non-Iterative Parallel Transmission RF Pulse Design with Strict Temperature Constraints, ISMRM Annual Meeting, Toronto, June 2015.
- Multi-Channel Array Safety Using Least Squares Fitting based MR Thermometry, ISMRM Workshop on Safety in MRI: Guidelines, Rationale & Challenges, Washington DC, September 2014.
- Subject- And Resource-Specific Monitoring and Proactive Management of Parallel RF Transmission, ISMRM Annual Meeting, Salt Lake City, April 2013.
- Parallel RF Pulse Design with Subject-Specific Global SAR Supervision, ISMRM Annual Meeting, Montreal, May 2011.
- MRI of the Hip at 7T Using RF Shimming with 4-Channel Excitation, ISMRM Workshop on Ultra-High Field Systems & Applications: 7T & Beyond: Progress, Pitfalls & Potential, Lake Louise, February 2011.
- Non-invasive Radio Frequency Stimulation of Neurons and Networks (NIH/NINDS, R01 NS113782, PI: Buzsaki and Sodickson, 2021-), Role: Co-Investigator
- Deep Learning-Based Imaging Biomarkers for Knee Osteoarthritis (NIH/NIAMS, R01 AR074453, PI: Deniz, 2019-)
- Quantitative Imaging of Mouse Brain Development (NIH/NINDS, R01 NS102904, PI: Zhang, 2018-), Role: Co-Investigator
- Center for Advanced Imaging Innovation and Research (CAI2R) (NIH/NIBIB, P41 EB017183, PI: Sodickson, 2014-), Role: Co-Investigator
- Resolving Fine Architectures of Human Gray Matter with Ultra-High-Resolution Diffusion MRI (NIH/NIBIB, R01 EB025133, PI: Zhang, 2017-2020), Role: Co-Investigator
- Study of the correlation between power density and temperature increase (Mobile & Wireless Forum IVZW (MWF), dual-PI: Deniz & Alon, 2018, $102k), grant support received but not executed
- RF Technology Innovation for Advancing High Field MR (NIH/NIBIB, R01 EB011551, PI: Collins, 2011-2016), Role: Co-Investigator
- International Society of Magnetic Resonance in Medicine (ISMRM), 2008-Present
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), 2008-Present
- Bioelectromagnetics Society (BEMS), 2013- Present
- The Medical Image Computing and Computer Assisted Interventions Society (MICCAI), 2016 – Present
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI), 2015- 2019
- International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC)/IEEE TC34, technical committee on Wireless Handset SAR Certification – Recommended Practice for Determining the Spatial Peak SAR in the Human Body Due to Wireless Communications Devices (invited expert), 2013-2016